The admission process is subject to verification of documents and availability of seat. The parents seeking admission in SRCPS are requested to visit the school reception along with the following documents. The parents are required to submit registration form to initiate the admission process. If seat is available, verification and scrutiny of the admission form will be done and approval of the admission will be given. The parents will be informed to submit the admission form along with the charges applicable.
The following certificates must be attached to the information slip:
1) Birth certificate (attested copy)
2) Copy of Aadhar Card of the Parents and Child.
3) Two photographs of child and one photograph of both mother and father.
4) Last progress report from the previous school, if attended.
5) Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognised school will be required when admission is granted in classes 2nd and above. It must be countersigned by the appropriate Education officer.
6) If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognised school is accepted. If a child has come from a different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
7) If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted. (When a child is admitted on a Transfer Certificate he will not be placed in a class higher than that which the Transfer Certificate shows him to be qualified)
7) Character certificate from the previous school must be submitted at the time of admission.
8) Copy of caste category (ST/SC/OBC) Certificate.
9) EWS/DG category certificate, if admission seat allotted by the Directorate of Education in the same category.