The following certificates must be attached to the information slip:
1) Birth certificate (attested copy)
2) Copy of Aadhar Card of the Parents and Child along with two photographs of child and one photograph of both mother and father.
3) Last progress report from the previous school, if attended.
4) Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted in classes 2nd and above. It must be countersigned by the appropriate Education officer.
5) If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a child has come from a different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
6) If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted. (When a child is admitted on a Transfer Certificate he will not be placed in a class higher than that which the Transfer Certificate shows him to be qualified)
7) Character certificate from the previous school must be submitted at the time of admission.
8) Copy of caste category (ST/SC/OBC) Certificate.
9) EWS/DG category certificate, if admission seat allotted by the Directorate of Education in the same category.